Off Campus Drive of Techsture Technologies for B Tech - ME / Civil & Electrical Students.
Please find below the Job Description :-
Campus Drive by Techsture Technologies
Site Engineer / Support Engineer
BTech - ME / CE / EE - 2018/19 Pass out and 2019 Passing out batch
2.00 LPA + Food + Accommodation
1. As Service Support Engineer
2. Primarily involved in monitoring and maintenance of the tolling equipments and systems
3. Primarily responsibility to maintain tolling system as per the specification and guidelines
4. Reports and maintain records of projects on a daily basis
5. Providing Hardware & Networking Problem’s Solutions to site.
6. Co-Ordination with Client and software team in HO
7. Lead the team and co-operate with the team
8. Projects Problem Discussion, Solutions and Reporting to HO day basis
In conjunction with the team members.
Facilitate coordination on tasks sharing, work understanding and implementation. Update your site manager on a daily basis on the tasks executed/problem faced. Additionally perform your duty to related tasks such as quality/accuracy assessment, reports and related tasks.
Interested students can share their CV on email by 28th of Aug 2019 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Career Point School of Pharmacy, CPU, Kota is Organising Workshop on "Distillation of Essential oils"
Resource Person : Mr. Kapil Jain
Director, M/s Kavit Essentials, Kota (Rajasthan).
05/04/19 /10:00 am to 3:00 pm at CPU Auditorium, Alaniya, Jhalawar road, Kota.