Virtual Placement Drive of NAGARRO
About Company: Nagarro provides outsourced software development services to companies ranging from early stage startups to Global 50 market leaders, helping them achieve their strategic goals. We are headquartered in Munich, Germany with subsidiaries in India, Sweden, New York, Mexico, Frankfurt, and Stockholm.
We courageously embrace the future, with vision and clarity about where technology & business are heading. Thinking breakthroughs gets us there. In a quickly changing and evolving world, the challenges you face are ever more unique and complex. To find solutions, you need forward-thinking, agile, caring partners that can help you transform, adapt, and build. We excel at digital product engineering and deliver on our promise of thinking breakthroughs.
We are powered by Caring, caring is at the heart of our values, it drives us, drives us to deliver the best results, drives us to be the best colleagues, pushes us to go beyond the needs to deliver the solution. Caring elevates us, between us and for you. Caring is why so many of our clients have been with us over a decade.
With our core values being Client-centric, agile, responsible and non-hierarchical, we are not trying to emulate the companies of yesterday, we are the company of tomorrow. We are the future, logistically apart, together always.
For more information you can view our website: www.nagarro.com
Job Profile: Trainee, Technology
Stipend: Students will be paid a stipend of Rs 15,000 per month at the time of training. The CTC to be offered after the training completion is 3.50 LPA.
Selection Process: Aptitude test and technical objective test of 60 minutes followed by a programming test of 90 minutes (All rounds are elimination rounds). The shortlisted candidates will be eligible for the virtual interview process. Students can use any language in which they are comfortable with.
Year of pass out- 2021
Nature of Job- Full Time
Job Location- Gurgaon
Eligible Branches- B.TECH CSE/ECE/IT, MCA, M.Tech (CSE)
Eligibility criteria- 60 % in the current degree. Students expecting 60% till the end of last semester may also apply. (No Backlogs)
Joining Date: First week of January 2021 (Else offer will be null and void)
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
Qualifications and Skills:
- Candidate should have good analytical ability to tackle problem handling
- Candidate should be ready to adapt with changing environment in projects
- Candidate should exhibit willingness to learn
Registration Link - https://forms.gle/txZ6qxtdnjTiAfvR9